Janpaul is Mossink is a Medical Doctor specialised in clinical nutritional therapy, acupuncture and auriculomedicine.
With over 30 years of experience in his professional activity in his medical center in the Netherlands, where he was born and has conducted his studies, he had the opportunity to follow many patients with chronic and serious health problems, such as diseases of the immune system. He developed the PERLA-treatments method using the VAS pulse diagnosis technique to test allergies and intolerances, followed by acupuncture in order to specifically treat them. Thereby, he specialised in the diagnosis and treatment of (chronic) viral and bacterial infections in particular tick-born infections, such as Lyme disease. In addition to his work as a medical practitioner, for many years as a teacher he organises courses for fellow physician-acupuncturists with a focus on allergies, chronic and recurring infections as well as digestive problems.
In June 2020 he was one of the first to publish a scientific paper regarding the key-role of nutritional zinc (Zn) in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 disease. Zinc supplementation was soon adopted by many doctors worldwide in treatment protocols for COVID infections.
Janpaul Mossink is registered at the Order of Physicians and Dentists of Arezzo OMCEOAR.
For 30 years, test
- Janpaul Mossink is registered at the Order of Physicians and Dentists of Arezzo, n. 02938 of 07-02-2013
- 1993 – Degree in Medicine at the University of Nijmegen (Netherlands);
- 1990 – School of Holistic internazione (International School of Holistic Healing) – Level 3 Kiental, Switzerland
- 1996 – Diploma in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine degree from EUTCM (European University for Traditional Chinese medicine), Utrecht (Netherlands);
- 1997 – Diploma of Acupuncture and Auricular awarded by the Association of Medical Acupuncturists Antilles (NAAV, artsen Acupunctuur Nederlandse Vereniging), Breukelen (Netherlands)
- 1996 – 2006 Lecturer in the course of Acupuncture To Hwa University, Koog aan de Zaan (Netherlands)
- 2004-2006 Master International Academy NAET NAET (NAET – Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique), NAET Europe, France
- Since 2009 – Today Teaching training courses for medical acupuncturists for treatment and resolution of food allergies and intolerances with the method PEARL
- Since 1994 – Today training courses in the field of nutrition therapy and acupuncture, including techniques and Auricular acupuncture technique Yamamoto (Yamamoto New Scalp Acupunctuur)
- 2020 – Scientific publication of ‘Zinc as nutritional intervention and prevention measure for COVID–19 disease‘ in the British Medical Journal, Nutrition Prevention & Health. Press release: Press release: ‘Immune deficiency due to zinc deficiency in COVID-1 risk groups’